|Kat Dennings Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1986|
Kat Dennings is an American actor, producer, and voiceover artist who is best known for appearing as Max Black in the CBS sitcom 2 Broke Girls as well as for playing Darcy Lewis in the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero films Thor and Thor: The Dark World and the Disney+ miniseries WandaVision. Over the years, she has also been cast in roles like Jules Wiley in the Hulu comedy series Dollface, Leah Birch (voice) in the Netflix adult animated coming-of-age sitcom Big Mouth, Renee Yohe in the biographical drama film To Write Love on Her Arms, Sarah Stewart in The WB sitcom Raising Dad, Norah Silverberg in the romantic comedy-drama film Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, Marla Piedmont in the romantic comedy film The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Dallas Moonshiner (voice) in the adult animated comedy series Dallas & Robo, and Becca Thompson in the comedy horror film Suburban Gothic.
Katherine Victoria Litwack
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Kat Dennings was homeschooled. But, this does not mean, she didn’t go to school. Kat was enrolled at Friends’ Central School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She went to this school for just a half-day.
She completed her high school graduation at the age of 14.
Actor, Producer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Gerald J. Litwack (Molecular pharmacologist, and college professor and chairman)
- Mother – Ellen Judith Litwack (Poet and Speech Therapist)
- Siblings – Geoffrey S. Litwack (Older Brother)
- Others – David Lytell/Litwack (Paternal Grandfather), Edith Jean Berkman (Paternal Grandmother), Joel Schatz (Maternal Grandfather), Ruth Weissman (Maternal Grandmother)
Kat is the youngest in her family consisting of her mom, dad, and 4 siblings.
Kat Dennings has been represented by –
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
In 2021, her net worth was $25 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kat Dennings has dated –
- Ira David Wood (2005-2008) – Kat and actor Ira David dated from 2005 to 2008 privately. They never discussed their relationship in public. David also attended the premiere of Dennings’ 2005 film The 40-Year-Old Virgin.
- Matthew Gray Gubler (2007) – In 2007, for about half a year, Kat and Matthew were pictured together on various occasions.
- Ryan Gosling (2009) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with Canadian actor Ryan Gosling in August 2009.
- Tom Hiddleston (2010) – There were RUMORs that Kat and English actor Tom Hiddleston had an encounter in the year 2010.
- Nick Zano (2011-2014) – In December 2011, actor Nick Zano and Kat Dennings started dating each other. The duo met first time on the set of 2 Broke Girls in 2011. They separated in June 2014.
- Drake (2013) – She had an encounter with Canadian rapper Drake in 2013.
- Josh Groban (2014-2016) – From October 2014 to July 2016, Kat Dennings dated the musician, Josh Groban.
- Andrew W.K. (2021-Present) – In May 2021, Kat confirmed her relationship with singer Andrew W.K. Later that month, the couple got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
Kat Dennings is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Curvaceous figure
- Full lips
- Porcelain skin
- Red lipstick
- Husky sultry voice
38-27-34 in or 96.5-68.5-86 cm
Her dress size is not constant due to her frequent change in body weight and other measurements.
But, it may be 10 (US) at present.
Her shoe size is believed to be 7 (US).
Best Known For
- Appearing in the films such as The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005), Big Momma’s House 2 (2006), Thor (2011), Thor: The Dark World (2013).
- Kat has also served as a part of the main cast of the TV series 2 Broke Girls.
First TV Film
She debuted with the Disney Channel Original Movie’s The Scream Team for her role as Claire Carlyle. It was released in the U.S. in October 2002.
Dennings appeared in the 2004 American teen musical drama film Raise Your Voice for her role as Sloane.
First TV Show
Kat debuted with HBO’s television romantic sitcom Sex and the City for her role as Jenny Brier in an episode titled “Hot Child in the City” in 2000.
She has lost certain weight over the past few months and has achieved a noticeably better body frame. Her BMI now must be less than 25, which was earlier measured to be more than 27 in 2012.
Clearly, this is the result of her dedicated workout sessions and eating a more careful diet than before. She shared her workout pic on her Instagram account.
Kat Dennings Favorite Things
- Cupcake Outlet – Magnolia Bakery
- TV Shows – Neighbours, Smallville (2001-2011), South Park, The Osbournes (2002-2005), Absolutely Fabulous (1992-2012), Roswell (1999-2002), Dawson’s Creek (1998-2003), That ’70s Show (1998-2006), The Simpsons
Source – Glamour, IMDb
Kat Dennings Facts
- Kat’s parents considered her decision to pursue a career in acting as the worst decision ever.
- She is nearsighted, i.e. can’t see the faraway objects.
- Kat is good friends with Evan Rachel Wood and Beth Behrs (2 Broke Girls co-star).
- She was among the Top 99 Women in AskMen’s Most Desirable Women list in 2013.
- She likes to collect old books.
- She is afraid of spiders.
- In 2020, she appeared as Linda’s daughter named Abby in the comedy-drama film titled Friendsgiving. She co-starred in the film alongside Malin Åkerman, Aisha Tyler, Christine Taylor, Jane Seymour, Wanda Sykes, Margaret Cho, Fortune Feimster, Jack Donnelly, and others.
- Visit her official website @ www.katdennings.com.