|Megan Stitz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Megan Stitz is an American YouTuber and gymnast best known for being a member of the YouTube channel titled TheCheernastics2, an all-girl trio. The channel features videos related to fitness, gymnastics, and cheerleading techniques as well as tutorials. In 2012, she began her second YouTube channel named Megan and Ciera which features more videos of her everyday lifestyle, vlogs, and Q&As. She has more than 300k followers on Instagram and over 2 million subscribers on her YouTube channel.
Iowa, United States
Iowa, United States
Megan attended the University of Iowa to attain a degree in Physical Education.
- Father – Gary Stitz
- Mother – Gail Stitz
- Siblings – Ciera Stitz (Identical Twin Sister) (YouTuber), Hailey Stitz (Older Sister)
- Others– Maggie Atcheson (Cousin), Ashlyn (Cousin), Mekenna (Cousin), Maverick (Cousin), Jerry (Uncle), Krissy (Aunt)
Megan manages her career herself.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Athletic body frame
Best Known For
Uploading vlogs, Q&As, challenges, lifestyle, and family features to her YouTube channels, namely, TheCheernastics2 and Megan and Ciera
Since childhood, Megan’s lifestyle has helped her stay fit and healthy. She started doing gymnastics from an early age which, through time, has increased her flexibility and has also strengthened her muscles.
Megan hits the gym quite often to maintain her athletic physique and follows a weekly routine, working out each body part on a different day.
On the days when she works out her lower body muscles such as thighs, calf, and butt area, she indulges in exercises such as weighted squats with a resistance band, hip abduction, and kettlebell workout for quadriceps.
For her upper body exercises, she focuses on shoulders, back, triceps, chest, and biceps together. Her exercises include lateral shoulder raises, tricep pulldowns, machine-assisted pull-ups, seated cable row, and bicep curls.
She enjoys working out her core and doing HIIT exercises. In order to work out her core, she does several exercises in the form of tri-sets such as Russian twists, planks, and bicycle crunches. Then, she prefers to do HIIT, usually performing it on a treadmill, which includes 20 seconds of running followed by a 40-second break for a total of 10 times and concluding it with a sprint.
On an average, Megan works out 3 times a week and follows a 10 reps x 3 sets pattern for all the exercises that she does.
Megan Stitz Favorite Things
- Thing To Do At Universal Studios – Watching the Blueman Guy
Source – YouTube
Megan Stitz Facts
- Apart from her 2 sisters, she also has 8 step-siblings.
- Megan’s parents separated while she was still young. Later, they got married again to different people. Megan’s mother got married to a man who had 4 children from a previous relationship(s) while her father got married to a woman who also had 4 children already.
- She started doing gymnastics at the age of 8.
- Megan started her hit YouTube channel, TheCheernastics2, in 2011, alongside her sister Ciera and cousin Megan Atcheson.
- She has served as a part of her high school cheerleading team and has also participated in gymnastic competitions.
- Megan is a former member of the group named “SevenGymnasticsGirls” that consisted of YouTubers Ciera Stitz, Zoe, Rachel Marie, Jazmyn Strong, Mary Tumbles, and Hayley.
- In 2014, she and her sister Ciera were featured in a video on the channel, SevenGymnasticsGirls, saying their goodbyes. This was done on the April Fool’s Day leaving their fans in suspicion.
- Her pet peeve is when people try to budge their way into lines.
- In 2015, Megan was doing platinum level gymnastics and 2 years later, she achieved the Xcel Diamond level competing and completing her last gymnastics meet in 2017.
- In 2012, she started her second YouTube channel that only features her and her sister, Ciera, with more videos about their life, apart from gymnastics.
- She has 2 dogs named Trice and Tilly.
- If she had not found her interest in gymnastics, she would have chosen the art of dance.
- Visit her official merchandise website @ thecheernastics2.com.
- Follow Megan Stitz on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Megan Stitz / Instagram