|Mina Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1997|
Mina is a Japanese singer. She is best known as a member of the South Korean girl group, Twice. After having been born in the United States, she spent her childhood in Japan and soon moved to South Korea in the hopes to pursue a musical career. Some of her well-known songs include Like OOH-AHH, Knock Knock, One More Time, BRAND NEW GIRL, Dance The Night Away, and Wake Me Up.
Penguin, Black Swan
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Mina attended Obayashi Sacred Heart School in Japan. She also trained at Urizip Dance School learning modern dance.
Singer, Dancer, Actress
- Father – Akira Myoui
- Mother – Myoui Sachiko
- Siblings – Kai Myoui (Older Brother)
Mina is represented by JYP Entertainment.
JYP Entertainment, Warner Music Japan
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mina was rumored to be dating GOT7’s BamBam after an image of the two surfaced online. Their agency, however, denied the rumor stating that the two were not a couple.
Mina has revealed her ideal type of man as someone who possesses kindness and playfulness, is well-mannered and decisive, and someone who could lead her.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Japanese descent.
She prefers to dye her hair ‘light brown’.
Beauty spot on her nose
Mina has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Lotte Duty-Free
- Pocari Sweat
- Gamaro Gangjung
Best Known For
Being a member of the South Korean girl group, Twice
As a member of Twice, she released her first studio album, Twicetagram, on October 30, 2017. The album peaked at the 1st spot on the Korean, U.S., and Chinese music charts.
First TV Show
In 2015, Mina made her first TV show appearance in the reality show, Sixteen, as a contestant.
Mina Favorite Things
- Color – Purple, Indigo
- Karaoke Song – Almost is Never Enough!
- MovieSeries – Harry Potter
- Food – Egg with Heinz ketchup
- Ballet Production – La Corsaire
- Mina has dual citizenship of the United States and Japan.
- Her English name is Sharon Myoui.
- Her parents moved to Japan when she was a toddler.
- She started learning ballet at a young age and continued for almost 11 years.
- She was scouted by a JYP Entertainment agent while she was shopping at a mall with her mother in 2013.
- In January 2014, she cleared her JYP Entertainment Global audition and began as a trainee with the agency.
- She participated in the reality show, Sixteen, and emerged as a finalist, finally making her debut with the girl group, Twice.
- Mina is the member with the shortest training period prior to her debut.
- In her spare time, she likes to look up restaurants online and shop.
- She does not have any verified social media account.
Featured Image by 147 Company / 147 Company.com / CC BY 4.0