|Numan Acar Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Numan Acar is a Turkish-German actor and film producer who is best known for his portrayal of Haissam Haqqani in Homeland from 2014 to 2020. Other than that, he has made several other notable appearances such as Abu Ramal in Prison Break, Nuri Sekerci in In The Fade, and Hakim in Aladdin.
Kelkit, Gümüşhane, Turkey
Numan graduated with a degree in civil engineering while residing in Germany.
Actor, Film Producer
- Siblings – Ibrahim Acar (Brother)
Numan is represented by D2 Management.
6 ft or 183 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Numan is of Turkish descent.
- He sports a thick scraggly beard.
Numan Acar Facts
- Until the age of 7 or 8, Numan and his family resided in Erzincan before moving to Germany.
- After graduating from university, Numan started to take an interest in acting and could be seen in both Turkish and German films. Following that, he even began producing his own films in both languages under the production house Acar Entertainment which he began in 2007.
- Aside from Turkish and German-language films, Numan has also worked in Chinese and South Korean language movies.
- He made his debut feature film appearance as Schwertkämpfer in Kebab Connection in 2004. The following year, he was cast in his first TV show Die Gerichtsmedizinerin as Metzger.
- Numan is multilingual and can speak German, Turkish, Spanish, and English. On the hand, he also possesses knowledge to some extent of Kurdish, Arabic, and Pashto languages.
- He had been a member of the European Film Academy in the past.
- His film and television credits include Spider-Man: Far From Home, 12 Strong, Aladdin, The Great Wall, Homicide Unit Istanbul (Mordkommission Istanbul), and Prison Break.
Featured Image By Georges Biard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0