|Sophia Bush Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4¼ in|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1982|
Sophia Bush is an American actor, activist, voiceover artist, director, and producer who has played Brooke Davis in The WB drama series One Tree Hill, Ali Landow in the CBS sitcom Partners, Veronica in the teen comedy-drama series Love, Victor, Julie in the romantic comedy-drama and satirical telenovela Jane the Virgin, Ridley Lange in the FX medical drama series Nip/Tuck, Sara (voice) in the animated musical-comedy television series Phineas and Ferb, Fate Mackenzie in the television sitcom Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and Detective Erin Lindsay in Chicago Fire, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Chicago P.D., Chicago Med, and Chicago Justice. Sophia Bush has also appeared in movies like National Lampoon’s Van Wilder, Table for Three, John Tucker Must Die, Chalet Girl, Mob Wives 2: The Christening, Supercross, Stay Alive, Acts of Violence, Hard Luck Love Song, and False Positive. Moreover, she has been featured in many fashion blogs and magazines such as CosmoGirl, Health, Lucky, Zooey, Saturday Night, Teen People, and Bello.
Sophia Anna Bush
Pasadena, California, United States
In 2001, Bush graduated from Westridge School for Girls in Pasadena, California. Sophia was later enrolled at the University of Southern California (USC) to major in journalism. But, she dropped out after her junior year as she got the role of Brooke Davis in One Tree Hill in 2003.
Actor, Activist, Voiceover Artist, Director, Producer
- Father – Charles William Bush (Advertising and celebrity photographer)
- Mother – Maureen (Photography studio manager)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Maxwell Charles Bush (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Jean Allison (Paternal Grandmother)
Sophia Bush has been signed with –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
In 2021, her net worth was $11 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophia Bush has dated –
- Chad Michael Murray (2003-2006) – After meeting on the set of One Tree Hill in 2003, the actors started dating that year. The couple liked each other’s company so much that they decided to engage in May 2004. They married on April 16, 2005, in Santa Monica, California. But, they separated only after five months of their marriage in September 2005. She filed for divorce seeking an annulment, which was not accepted. Their divorce was finalized in December 2006.
- Austin Nichols (2006-2012) – Soon after getting introduced to another actor Austin Nichols by Jake Gyllenhaal, she started dating him in January 2006. She continued dating her One Tree Hill co-star ON and OFF for several years. This relationship finally saw an end in February 2012.
- John Foster (2006-2007) – She was romantically linked to actor John Foster from July 2006 to June 2007. He is roughly two years younger than her.
- James Lafferty (2008-2009) – Now, this time, it is another One Tree Hill co-star, James Lafferty. The two of these dated from May 2008 to April 2009.
- Dan Fredinburg (2013-2014) – In February 2013, Sophia started dating Google Program Manager, Dan Fredinburg. They remained an item until February 2014.
- Jesse Lee Soffer (2014-2015) – In May 2014, the actors started dating each other. They went out for about a year and called in quits in 2015.
- Grant Hughes (2020-Present) – Sophia started dating entrepreneur Grant Hughes in 2020. They were first spotted together at a grocery store in Malibu, California, in May 2020. The couple got engaged in August 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Irish, Scottish, Italian, and Northern Irish ancestry.
- Raspy voice
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She is an atheist.
Best Known For
Playing Brooke Davis in the television drama series One Tree Hill for nine seasons. Bush acted in a total of 186 episodes. She also directed four episodes.
Sophia appeared in the 2002 film Van Wilder for her role as Sally starring Ryan Reynolds in the title role.
First TV Show
In 2003, Sophia played the role of Fate Mackenzie in the sitcom Sabrina, the Teenage Witch in episode 1 of season 7. It is based on the Archie comic book series of the same name.
She has taken help from celebrity trainers like Jason Walsh and Harley Pasternak. Harley is famous for his 5 Factor diet in which one needs to eat five times a day at regular intervals.
With Jason, Sophia has done a lot of kickboxing. She used to wear gloves and start doing a variety of boxing moves.
Sophia Bush Favorite Things
- Food – Anything deep fried
- Actresses – Charlize Theron, Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman
- Actors – Edward Norton, Robin Williams, Sean Penn
- Fashion Designers – Chloe, Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, Ya-Ya
- TV Show – Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999)
- Author – Mitch Albom, Paulo Coelho
- Sports – Football
Source – IMDb
Sophia Bush Facts
- She has played volleyball during her school time.
- Actress Sophia didn’t actually think of becoming an actress initially. When she was in her school, it was mandatory for her to participate in the school play. At that time, Sophia liked volleyball more than acting in the play. But, after having to act, she felt a change in herself and thought of doing it for a lifetime. In nutshell, she had love at first sight with acting.
- She also knows boxing and has an interest in horseback riding and photography.
- Sophia is good friends with Bevin Prince, Brittany Snow, and James Lafferty.
- She had been on the list of “Most Beautiful” and “Beautiful at Every Age” for many years by People magazine.
- Talking about FHM, she had been in their annual Top 100 Sexiest Women list at #90 (UK) in 2007, #89 (U.S.) in 2007, at #24 (UK) in 2008.
- She is having a concealed weapons license.
- She was at #77 in 2010 and at #53 in 2011 in Buddy TV’s 100 Sexiest Women list.